After English Teachers' Group of Pekalongan Regency Today, 23 April 2011

Today, 23rd of April 2011, I got an honor to perform in English Teachers' Group Pekalongan Regency. It seems that my presentation is different from what the committee expect. Instead of giving a microteaching, I mixed the method and microteaching. Well, actually that material was a stolen knowledge from my beloved Mr. Rohani :).  Everything ran well, I did it without any nervous at all. I had my best confidence. But, there is something about the audience. Some of them looked uninterested with certain point and almost all of them had different perception with me. 

When I asked them to do brain gym, there was a woman who looked sneering. Well, I don't care though because over all what I gave was a brand new thing that could fresh teaching and learning method. Furthermore, we have a different perception about the method in which I gave snacks for appreciation when students succeed in answering the questions. Their comment was "The teacher will bankrupt if we did something like this!"


I said, "No, just regard it as alms. That's why at the first time I had told you to open your mind. My lecturer said when we found difficulties in teaching just give alms as much as possible."

Yea, they still had different point of view about this. I'm not a good motivator like Mr. Rohani who can ensure people to do something or maybe I'm already blinded by him that I regard whatever he said is right. However, Mr. Rohani doctrines to give alms is based on our Holly Qur'an and that's absolutely right!!!! Give one, and we'll get double seven from this and multiplied again by 100. 

The presentation can be downloaded in this link: 

http://www.4shared.com/file/ySB4uAMC/FUN_ENGLISH_LEARNING-kab.html

Comments