Romantic

People can freely define the meaning of love, likewise the meaning of romantic. These days, I create my own definition of romantic.

What is romantic? Is it when your lovely one give you some flowers? Is it When you have dinner with your love? Or when he creates some love poems for you? C'mon... how old are you? If you still think that romantic is about that things, then I guess you are a teenager.

I have married, my views has changed. For me, 
romantic is having a husband with the same major, profession and passion
romantic is when you can go to a seminar with your husband
although.. you have to go dutch :)
romantic is when you meet other people and when they ask you "Who is he?"
you can proudly say, "My husband"
then you can see the envy in their eyes...
romantic is when you can take a toefl test with your husband
romantic is when you keep on achieving your dreams together


Comments