Like Mother Like Daughter

Like mother like daughter, that must be the suitable proverb dor what happen to Hana, my only one daughter.



She decided to quit playgroup a week ago with an absurd reason. Wait...maybe it's not an absurd reason, she's just a little kid. Whenever I ask her why she doesn't want to go to school anymore, she answers "because I just want to be with grand grandma." Fullstop. I tried to find out another reasons like is there someone naughty at school? Are you afraid of someone? She didn't indicate 'yes'. It means that everything is fine. I've tried to consult to her teacher and she also said that Hana seems to be alright and she can keep up with the lesson. She also said that no one naughty in her class. She just said that maybe Hana doesn't feel comfortable with her new friends and she hasn't found a real soulmate in her class. That's why she quitted school all of sudden.

However, in the past time, I also quitted kindergarten with almost no reasons, just the same as her. I just didn't like playing and felt bored with the activity. I also couldn't find a real soulmate in kindergarten. It's hard for me to socialized with my friends. Yea..like mother like daughter. Hopefully she is better than me in her interpersonal intelligence.


Comments